We obsessed all the details when creating our in-house label, and while tiny in size, this delicate diamond stud earring from our in-house collection punches way above its weight.
Our custom three prong setting has a sleek modern design, and a sharp focus on balance and proportion - specifically designed to allow the maximum amount of light to hit the diamond at all the right angles.
This tiny prong diamond stud is designed for daily use and can be worn as a pair on the lobes. They also work well in second or third hole piercings, or on the outer conch, helix and earhead.
- 2.2mm Round white diamonds
- White diamond: 0.05ct (each earring)
- Handpicked very good cut GH/SI to I diamonds
- Three prong setting
- Solid 14k gold earring
- Solid 14k gold post and friction backs
- Solid individually or as a pair
- Ethically sourced materials and conflict free diamonds
- Fully compliant with The Kimberley Process
- Sold individually
- Excluded from all sales and promotions
Our Stone and Strand pieces are our own pride and joy, handmade and smartly designed in-house, just the way we'd want them to be — all the way down to the details.
Style comes first - but just because we've got expensive taste doesn't mean we have to make expensive jewelry. We produce our in-house fine jewelry offering at the same places the premium brands do, but crazy mark-ups aren't really our thing.
So you can always expect the most on-point pieces at prices and quality you can justify. Enough said.